Title – Crestron Control Systems Programmer
S3 Integration is a technology integration firm that provides Audio Visual, Security, Life Safety, Access Control, and IT for clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We currently have offices in three states and are in the process of opening our fourth office in Ashburn VA, which will soon be the headquarters of our Audio-Visual Division.
We have an immediate opening for a Crestron Control Systems Programmer.
While this position is not initially a management position, this hire will have the opportunity to be the programming anchor in our new AV HQ, and based on their success in the role, will have the ability to choose, build, and manage their own programming team as this location expands.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/assets:
- At least 3-5 years programming Crestron Control Systems for Commercial Projects, Silver level or higher required.
- Crestron Fusion, XIO Cloud, Flex, and Room Scheduling Systems required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the Commercial Audio-Visual environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with clients and fellow team members alike
- Ability to meet with clients and develop a Control System Scope of Work based on their control system needs
- Ability to read and comprehend CAD drawing sets required
- Ability to use AutoCAD preferred but not required
- Very capable user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Skype for Business)
- MS Project experience preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a rigorous background check is required
- Clean driving record is required for driving any company owned, leased, or rented vehicles
- Ability to travel regionally 10%-20% of the year combined
Compensation for this position will be based on experience. On top of salary, this position includes an excellent benefits package and a performance bonus program based on profitability of the projects the team member is involved in.
S3I offers paid manufacturer training classes and tuition or trade class reimbursement to team members inside their career field when qualified.
S3 Integration is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity makes us stronger as an organization and helps us to better support our clients.
S3 Integration strongly supports veterans of the U.S. Military. Preference will be given to those who have been honorably discharged following time in service to our country.